Guidelines for authors
Prospective authors are invited to submit papers dealing with original and unpublished research on themes related to the workshop. Submitted papers will be refereed for quality, originality and relevance by the Program Committee.
1. Accepted papers will be submitted in one of two categories
- The International Annals of the Photogrammetry, Remote Sensing and Spatial Information Sciences
- The International Archives of the Photogrammetry, Remote Sensing and Spatial Information Sciences
- Full papers submitted for the Annals are assessed using a double‐blind peer review process.
- Papers submitted for the Archives are accepted on an abstract review process, which, if accepted, are followed by a full paper.
3. All abstracts should be written in English comprising 500‐800 words and containing sufficient details for evaluation (including the approach, results, concepts, reasons why it should be considered and why it would be interesting for the audience).
- Please note that a paper not accepted for the Annals can still be included into the Archives with the agreement of the author(s).
- Accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings provided at least one author is registered for the conference before the early registration date.
- Selected papers will be invited to be extended for peer‐review with possible publication in a journal special issue.
- Please submit your paper using the conference tool via the easychair website (https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=webmgs2017).